- • Mavi Akdeniz Aluminium & PVC was established in Antalya in 1985.
• Until 2008 it operated within a 40 m2 workshop.
• In 2010, it started producing an annual average output of 50 tons within its 125 m2 manufacturing facility.
• Switched to semi-automatic system in 2013, having increased its production to 80 tons annually at a 500 m2 closed area.
• In 2015, a fully-automated machinery park with a modern and technological infrastructure was established on the premises, and the manufacturing area was expanded to 700 m2.
• Mavi Akdeniz Aluminium & PVC, which had 16 employees in 2018, continued its activity in the industry with its annual production output of 300 tons.
• Since 2022, it has opened its windows and doors to the world under the Bluetech PVC brand and started exporting.
• Today, the company continues operating both locally and abroad with an annual production output of 528 tons with nearly 50 employees, working at the area of 3200 m2…
Years of Experience